HSA RollTop Slant RollRack 16 and 24 Space
Vendor: HSA RollTop
HSA RollTop Slant RollRack 16 and 24 Space
The HSA RollTop Slant RollRacks offer a 16 and 24 rack space at a convenient up-tilting angle for better control visibility and aesthetics. The Slant RollRacks feature HSA's signature locking front tambour rolltop door. Complete with machine screw secured removable rear panel with lower rear cable exit (optional ventilated or dual-fan rear panel available) and ventilated floor with large cabling exit.
- Materials & Assembly: Slant RollRacks are handcrafted from a selection of engineered core and multi-core panels with premium Red Oak faces for high dimensional integrity, consistency and strength. Extra thick contour edging is used to match the oak or other optional/custom wood species or high-pressure laminates.
- Slant Angled Front: The angled front of the Slant RollRacks provides exceptional equipment access and visual monitoring with a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Rack: These 16 and 24 space racks are fitted with heavy-duty steel rails with extra half-rack tapped screw holes to allow for a broad variety of equipment spacing. A full 2.00-inch clearance is given between the rack rear is a completely finished, 3/4" thick, tab locked and machined screw secured, removable door panel for easy access, great appearance, and maximum security. The panel features a bottom cable cutout for wire routing and is easily optioned for fan mounting, ventilation, connector panels, etc. The rack floor comes standard with ventilation slotting and a large cable/wiring floor pass-through. Other custom modifications and variations are available.
- Tambours: We hand build our own tambour doors to assure quality and extra strength. The 1.5" by 1/2" thick tambours are lead by a 2" wide by 3/4" thick lead tambour for extra strength at the lock and polished brass handle. The thicker profile results in a very smooth operation that can be maintained with an occasional application of ordinary wax. A flush-mounted cabinet lock on the lead tambour engages on the rack's lower inside, securing the roll front tambour door without getting in the way.
- Finish: A variety of stain colors are available with our popular and environmentally friendly waterborne finishing system. These advanced waterborne stains, sealers, and finish coats produce a beautiful grain pattern and depth of color. They maintain the natural feel of the wood yet offer some of the best protection from abrasion and spills and keep looking great with minimal upkeep. The actual color samples are available to help you make your selection.
- Other Slant RollRacks Benefits: The Slant RollRacks offer additional safety and security by organizing equipment and wiring which, in modern open installations, could be a source of many problems. Being able to "lockdown" the system prevents unauthorized tampering with equipment and wiring between uses. In addition to that, the HSA Slant RollRacks (and our other fine wood furnishings) conveys an image of professionalism and quality, presenting your audio, video, lighting, or any electronic system in the very best way and as a matching, an integral part of its environment.
HSA RollTop Slant RollRack 16 and 24 Main Features
- The most beautiful and functional solution for housing electronic systems.
- 16 and 24 rack space versions.
- Elegant and practical locking rolltop door-it's the "Roll" in RollRack!
- Up-angled slant design for better visual monitoring of equipment.
- "2 screws" easy access removable read door with lower cable exit.
- Solidify and carefully crafted.
- With a variety of finishes.
- Slant RollRacks are handcrafted from a selection of engineered core and multi-core panels with premium Red Oak faces for high dimensional integrity, consistency and strength
- The angled front design of the Slant RollRacks provides exceptional equipment access and visual monitoring with a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- 16 and 24 space racks are fitted with heavy-duty steel rails with extra half-rack tapped screw holes to allow for a broad variety of equipment spacing.
- Hand-build our own tambour doors to assure quality and extra strength.
- A variety of stain colors are available with our popular and environmentally friendly waterborne finishing system.