ALLEN HEATH DT-164 16 x 4 Dante audio expander wall box
Vendor: Allen & Heath
16 XLR Input / 4 XLR Output – 96kHz Dante
This ALLEN HEATH DT168 a Dante Expander gives 4 line outputs and 16 microphone preamps in a adaptable and functional wall-mount design for permanent installation. An in-wall or on-wall mounting is allowed by the reversible mounting frame. Much more than that, the ALLEN HEATH DT168 can be mounted in a floor pocket or shaped and fitted in a standard 12x12" NEMA box or equivalent for stage use. There is a provided DC 12V backup supply, and the IEC mains power inlet can be replaced with a gland module and screw terminals for fixed installation.
ALLEN HEATH DT168 equip and works as the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, equip with Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors, also complete with 96 kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante.
Up to 16 units can be added to an dLive system or to an SQ when equipped with an dLive 96kHz Dante card or SQ Dante.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Wall mount or dip trap installation
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 4 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive and SQ
- 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
- DC power can be used as redundant power supply
- Fits in a standard 12”x12” NEMA box
- Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
- AES67 compatible
- Mains Voltage Operating Range100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Mains Power Consumption40W max
- DC Input12V DC, 3A max
- Dimensions (WxDxH)210 x 87 x 210mm (8.27 x 3.43 x 8.27")
- Weight 3.2kg (7.05 lbs)