Yamaha PA2030A 70 Volt Amplifier
Yamaha PA2030A 70 Volt Amplifier
One of the (PA Series) of Yamaha is the Yamaha PA2030A power amplifier and it has Euroblock and RCA Inputs. It is the best for audio solution for retail stores, eateries, classrooms or public facilieties like hospitals. It satisfies and meet the demands of wide range of applications requiring higher power as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control.
Yamaha PA2030A power amplifier has a fast and easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact PA series power amplifiers make it simplier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. All models combine approachable, unobtrusive design with efficient, flexible performance.
When you need to provide a background music for a cafe or restaurant or powering a conference room or other application requiring microphone input, the PA series amplifiers are simple yet powerful tools that can help to build an ideal commercial sound environment. All models have naturally cooled designs that require sufficient surrounding space for airflow.
Establish a system that meets your needs
The MA/PA Series is capable of controlling input sources and volumes for two separate areas (source/volume zoning). For example, in an apparel store with the women’s section downstairs and the men’s section upstairs, or in a restaurant with dinner tables and a bar area, different background music and announcements can be delivered at different volumes to best complement the atmosphere of each environment. Because the MA2120 has two output channels, users can easily manage source/ volume zoning for two separate areas with a unit.
In addition to volume zoning, the rear-panel ROUTE switches enable input source selection for each area. Speaker output levels in both areas can also be matched via the DIP switch settings. For a larger space, Yamaha PA2120 or Yamaha PA2030A can be added to the system, expanding service areas with volume zoning. If you combined the system of MA2030A and Yamaha PA2030a it can cover two service areas with volume zoning. For example, as shown in the image, background music can be played inside a cafe at a low volume level while the same music plays at a moderate level for an outdoor terrace.
Yamaha PA2030A Product Highlights
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- 1 stereo/2mono line inputs
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF/LPF
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Can be combined with the MA2030a mixer amplifier
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)
- 3-year warranty
A Smart Simple Solution
With quick, easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series power amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. The MA2030a and PA2030a are ideal audio solutions for retail stores, eateries, classrooms or public facilities like hospitals. The MA2120 and PA2120 meet the demands of a wide range of applications requiring higher power as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control. All models combine approachable, unobtrusive design with efficient, flexible performance. The MA2030a and MA2120 offer mixing capability with source EQ (Bass/Treble) control, as well as some of the same state-of-the-art DSP technol-ogies that are acclaimed features of professional Yamaha audio gear. Whether providing background music for a café or restaurant or powering a conference room or other application requiring microphone input, the MA/PA series amplifiers are simple yet powerful tools that can help establish an ideal commercial sound environment.
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 3Ω) - 30W x 2 (20ms Burst)
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 4Ω) - 30W x 2 (20ms Burst)
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 8Ω) - 30W x 2 (20ms Burst)
- High impedance: 100V line - 60W x 1
- High impedance: 70V line - 60W x 1
- Total harmonic distortion - ≤ 0.1% (Line in to Speaker out @1kHz, Half power, 3Ω/4Ω/8Ω), ≤ 0.2% (Line in to Speaker out @1kHz, Half power, 70V/100V)
- Frequency response - 0dB, -3.0dB, +1.0dB (Line in to Speaker out, 50Hz to 20kHz, 1W, 3Ω/4Ω/8Ω), 0dB, -3.0dB, +1.0dB (Line in to Speaker out, 90Hz to 20kHz, 1W, 70V/100V)
- Speaker Output - Barrier strip x 2 pairs
- Stereo Input - LINE IN: Stereo RCA pin (unbalanced), 3.5mm Euroblock (3-pin, balanced) x 2
- Input Level - Line input (unbalanced): -10dBV (Sensitivity), -10dBV (Nominal), +10dBV (Max before clip) / Line input (balanced): +4dBu (Sensitivity), +4dBu (Nominal), +24dBu (Max before clip)
- Processors - Speaker EQ (VXS:Full Range, VXC, VXS10S/ST), HPF (150Hz), LPF (150Hz, 200Hz)
- Load protection - Power switch on/off: Mute the output*, Output voltage protection: Compress the output*, DC-fault: Power supply shutdown (*Restored automatically)
- Amplifier protection - Thermal: Limit the output* → Mute* → Shutdown, Over current: Mute the output*, Integrated power limit: Compress the output* (*Restored automatically)
- Power supply protection - Thermal: Power supply shutdown, Over voltage: Power supply shutdown, Over current: Power supply shutdown
- Amplifier class - Class D
- Cooling - Conventional cooling, bottom to up airflow
- Power requirements - 100V, 120V, 230V-240V; 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption - 30W (1/8max. power, 3Ω, AC 100V, pink noise at all
- Dimensions W - 215mm (8.5”) *1
- Dimensions H - 54mm (2.1”) *1
- Dimensions D - 288mm (11.4”) *1
- Net weight - 1.8kg (4.0lbs)
- Accessories - AC power cable, 3.5mm Euroblock plug (3-pin) x 2, Owner’s manual, Specification sheet
- Options - RKH1 (Rack-mount Accessory)
- Others - Operating Temperature: 0°C to + 40°C, Storage Temperature: -20°C to + 60°C, Rack-mountable when ensuring sufficient ventilation above and below the unit