HSA RollTop HRXMINI-II High Rise Extended Mini Rolltop
Vendor: HSA RollTop
HSA RollTop HRXMINI-II High Rise Extended Mini Rolltop
The HSA High Rise Extended Mini Rolltops (HRXMINI-II) gives you a convenient way to house and protect a wide variety of 19" rack mount and non-rackmount electronic equipment. Very suitable for boardroom, Houses of Worship, educational, corporate, recording, and other professional environments, the HSA High Rise Extended Mini Rolltops is an elegant and easy way to beautifully blend audio, video, and many other electronic systems into their surroundings for easy operation by authorized users.
Table Top: The 19.50" wide table surface is at 25.75" height for comfortable operation of mixing consoles, computers, switchers, keyboards, recording equipment, etc. In addition to a 3.125" clearance between the table rear and tambour path, a wiring grommet is provided at the table rear for additional wire management. Finished in a durable matte black high-pressure laminate worksurface, it enables easy on-site solutions to cable dressing/harnessing and special equipment/panel mounting needs
Lower Rack: The 10 space industry-standard rack is designed to accept deep chassis power amplifiers and process electronics with its 19.75 inches of "front rail to rear" clearance. Heavy-duty steel rails with extra half-rack tapped screw holes allow for a wide variety of equipment spacing. A 1.50" clearance is given between the rack rails and locking rolltop tambour rack door for space for knobs and handles and to assist with ventilation (see notes on lock clearance exceptions). Rear clearance is maintained since the tambour door stops before reaching the rear even when fully open. The rolltop tambour rack door is secured with a flush-mount brass cabinet lock keyed alike to the main rolltop tambour door lock. The rack is naturally ventilated with easy cable access to the floor and desktop. The desk has a finished, removable lower rear panel behind the rack area for security and beauty, plus the rack floor is clad in our matte black high-pressure laminate for extra durability.
Upper Rack: A pair of 3RU rack rails bridge the tabletop for convenient mounting of media players, processors, and other units where frequent adjustment or visual monitoring is desired. The rail area is completely open for easier wiring.
Rolltop Tambours: We hand build our own rolltop tambour doors to assure quality and extra strength. The 1.5" by 1/2" thick tambours are lead by a 2" wide by 3/4" thick lead tambour for extra strength at the locks and polished brass handles. The thicker profile results in a very smooth operation that can be maintained with an occasional application of ordinary wax. Flush-mounted cabinet locks on the lead tambours engage into the sidewalls, securing the rolltop tambour doors without getting in the way.
Materials & Assembly: High Rise Extended Mini Rolltops are handcrafted from a selection of engineered core and multicore panels with premium oak faces for high dimensional integrity, consistency and strength. Edges are finished to match the oak or our other optional/custom wood species or durable high-pressure laminates. HSA products can be disassembled for easier maintenance, updates, and installation.
Finish: A variety of stain colors are available with our beautiful and environmentally friendly waterborne finishing system. These advanced waterborne stains and durable finish coats produce a beautiful grain pattern and depth of color. They maintain the natural feel of the wood yet offer some of the best protection from abrasion and spills and keep looking great with minimal upkeep. Actual color samples are available to help you make your selection
Additional High Rise Extended Mini Rolltop Benefits: The High Rise Extended Mini Rolltop offers additional safety and security by organizing equipment and wiring which, in modern open installations, could be a source of many problems. Being able to “lockdown” the system prevents unauthorized tampering with equipment, settings, and wiring between uses. The HSA High Rise Extended Mini Rolltop (and our other fine wood furnishings) conveys security, professionalism, and quality, presenting your audio, video, lighting, or any electronic system in the very best way as a matching, integral part of its environment.
HSA RollTop HRXMINI-II Main Features
- The most beautiful & functional solution for housing electronic systems
- Deep 10 space lower rack
- Upper 3RU rack above table
- Less than 45" high overall
- Both Upper & Lower rolltop tambour doors lock
- Solidly & carefully crafted
- With a variety of finishes
- The usable depth on the table work surface for equipment (front to back) is considered approximately 31.000", with an additional 3+" of open space behind that before you run into the rolltop at the back.
- The maximum clearance height on the work surface under the rack is 10.50". The undermounted rack floor is offset from the floor with the back of the rack fully open for wiring runs.
- The lower rear of the desk (behind the rack) is covered by a removable panel (similar to a Modesty Panel).
- There is a 1.5" clearance between the backside of the lower rack tambour door and the front surface of the rack rail. This clearance is adequate for most applications but be sure to measure equipment to be rack-mounted to be positive. Additionally, a small amount of this clearance (and for the main top tambour clearance also) is taken by the lock assemblies.
- Our standard lock assemblies are approximately 0.5" thick out to about 2.750" from the sidewalls and about 0.75" thick within about 0.875" of the sidewalls. Although you can be sure that normal 19" rack-mount equipment will mount across our rack rails, wood is a natural product and overall working tolerances can be in the range of +/- 0.25" normally.